We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students pursuing their passions in one of the following fields: nursing, medicine, natural or applied sciences, or engineering.
How To Apply.
We take pride in being able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a 100-300 word essay explaining why you should be considered for our scholarship, and make sure you follow the following instructions:
- Please Submit your Application/Essay before 30th June 2016 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2016 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the essay
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- A Short video displaying all of your past projects emailed to email@example.com
- A short video of recommendations from your last professor’s/teachersemailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos, Videos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a healthcare or Engineering related field
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgements will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).