Body Gear Guide Scholarship Program
Our Fall 2017 Winner: Jeremiah M. Taylor.
He is a major in Chemistry at Louisiana Tech University, studying to be a pharmacist. A member of National Honors Society and National Society of Leadership & Success… Jeremiah mentors young kids in his community as well as volunteers actively at a local pharmacy and food pantry. As a reputed orator and captain of his varsity basketball team, Jeremiah strongly advocates and shares our passion for health and fitness.
In his words “I am extremely grateful to be the recipient of the Body Gear Guide Scholarship. This scholarship is not only a monetary gift but a monetary investment enabling me to relieve some burden … and to caring for other people and contributing to their well-being”
Congratulations Jeremiah! Wish you all the success!
Everything was verified as 100% accurate and he has been awarded $1000.
– Body Gear Guide Scholarship Committee
We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students pursuing their passions in one of the following fields: nursing, medicine, natural or applied sciences.
How To Apply.
We take pride in being able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a 100-300 word essay explaining why you should be considered for our scholarship, and make sure you follow the following instructions:
- Please Submit your Application/Essay before 30th June 2017 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2017 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Winner Announcement Date is: 1st August 2017 for Fall and 25th December 2017 for Spring.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the essay
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- A Short video displaying all of your past projects emailed to [email protected]
- A short video of recommendations from your last professor’s/teachersemailed to [email protected]
- Photos, Videos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a healthcare or Engineering related field
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).